Banner

Free Search Engine Submission Add More Traffic

Introduction to Stoicism and this blog



We all love ourselves the most and everyone is selfish towards oneself. We constantly try to acquire more things in life. Whether it's material possessions or emotional and social support. And that's the society we live in, so there is no blame for this action. You shouldn't be irritated by it. You are a product of the environment you live in. We all are. But we always have to strive for improvement. To better ourselves. 

A quote from one of the greatest physicists that ever lived comes to mind.
"Once you stop learning, you start dying" - Albert Einstein. 

And it's true. Life is a life long commitment to not only improve ourselves but to improve the world and others by leading with an example. Once you stop improving yourself you might as well not exist. Once the motivation to learn is gone you become a vessel, a mind in a body that lives on autopilot. There is one thing I want you to keep in mind today and to fully think about; Do I really want to live like this?

In comes Stoicism. A philosophy that changed my life forever. A philosophy that will teach you about self control. About what is important in life. How to live with less anxiety and worry in your mind. But the change never happens over night. It took me years to get into this mindset in which I reside today. And I am nowhere near done. But I am freer person. And you will become one too.

On this site I will go over many lessons that helped me throughout my life. Many quotes and explanations of them. Many mental exercises and things you can do to drastically improve your life.
Is this some sort of pyramid scheme you might ask. No, all of this is for free and it always was. I will not charge you any money for any text I publish or any merchandise I may talk about. I am here to share what I've learnt over the years and I hope you will join me. I will publish posts every week about valuable lessons that I want you to not just read, but think about the whole week. Apply it and work it into your life

Read some of my other posts:


Subscribe to my blog on the top you of your screen and receive alerts each time I publish a new post.


Subscribe to my blog in the top right hand side of your screen and receive alerts each time I publish a post.


Recommended books to start your Stoic Journey.







Og

















Comments

Popular Posts